The Better Business Bureau is the leader in advancing marketplace trust. We exist so consumers and businesses alike have an unbiased source to guide them on matters of trust. We provide educational information and expert advice that is free of charge and easily accessible.
An ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other. To ensure our vision is met, we continue to seek outstanding candidates to join our staff.
Inside Sales Department
The right candidate will excel at the BBB. Anyone with sales experience knows that earning potential is unlimited when you are selling a product that is needed and comes from a trusted firm.
BBB Accreditation is an honor – and not every company is eligible. Businesses that meet our high standards are invited to join the BBB by our inside sales team. Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
· High degree of confidence
· Previous inside sales experience will be viewed favorably but is not a requirement
· Demonstrated use of telephone skills such as the ability to provide a positive first impression, ability to engage company owners in a conversational relationship, ability to ask open ended questions, creating the value proposition and closing the deal.
· Above average verbal communication skills
· History of reliability regarding attendance and punctuality
Be part of a friendly, close knit office with excellent benefit package that includes 401(k), paid vacation, flexible spending accounts, health and dental options, life insurance and excellent commissions. Inside sales position and complete training provided in house. No Travel.
To apply for this position, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org