BBB Accreditation is more than just benefits -
it gives you a competitive advantage!
70% of Consumers Prefer Doing Business With BBB Accredited Businesses!*
When you are designated as a BBB Accredited Business, consumers find something they want immediately – Trust. Shoppers want to know they can believe in your offers and that you stand behind your word.
Display the most trusted business seal, the BBB torch logo, in your print advertising and company documents including yellow page ads, business cards, letterhead and on company vehicles. It's a powerful marketing tool!
Reliability Reports & Accredited Business Referral Program
- BBB staff and literature will promote the use of the BBB Accredited Businesses over all other companies.
Protect Your Hard Earned Dollar
- Alerts regularly sent to Accredited Businesses on fraud and scams that affect local business.
- Reports available on the businesses and charities that you use
Request a Quote Program
-Looking for qualified leads? This BBB program provides Accredited Businesses leads that end in results. When consumers visit the BBB website looking for a trustworthy business, they have the option to Request a Quote for services. We then contact our Accredited Business partners with these requests, letting let them know their services are in demand.
Customer Satisfaction Survey Cards
- Pre-paid postage survey cards are available to give to your customers to gain valuable feedback that can improve your client relations.
Discounted Credit Card Processing
- Save hundreds of dollars a month with special rates on qualifying Visa & MasterCard transactions
- Obtain discounts on credit card processing equipment
Dispute Resolution Services -
- Access to quality arbitration clauses for your contracts
- Significant savings on BBB arbitration for Accredited Businesses compared to other forums
- Dispute Resolution Specialist available to discuss your arbitration needs
Accredited Business Assistance Program
- A "business friendly" approach to recovering past due accounts from other businesses in Upstate New York
BBBOnLine Reliability Program
- Signify your credibility with the BBB Seal on your web site
- The seal links to your BBB Reliability Report, instantly building trust and confidence in your business practices
- To apply, visit www.bbbonline.org
Advertising & Sponsorships
- Affordable co-op advertising in the form of newsletters, web site sponsors, event sponsor, local publications and more.
- Opportunity to give you unprecedented exposure at discounted prices through yellowpagecity.com
- Advertising packages available to give priority placement on search engines including Google.
For additional information on any of the benefits or services that we provide please contact us by email or call 877-478-8083.
*Princeton BBB Survey 2007
Benefits subject to change